Rock and roll and R&B 45s with picture sleeves that were pressed in the 1950’s have a value of at least $10, with many being valued at more than $100. EPs were only made in the 50’s and 60’s. Rock and roll and R&B 45s with the cardboard sleeves are worth at least $20, with many being worth more than $200.
What 45 rpm records are the most valuable?
- The Sex Pistols, God Save The Queen canceled single: $10,000 to $20,000.
- Frank Wilson, Do I Love You (Indeed I Do) 45 rpm in plain sleeve: $37,000.
- Aphex Twin, Caustic Window test pressing: $46,000.
What do I do with old 45 rpm records?
- Sell old vinyl records on eBay.
- Sell records at a garage sale or flea market.
- Place a classified ad in your local paper or in your local area of Craigslist.
- Call your local library and see if they accept donations of vinyl records.
How do I know if my vinyl records are valuable?
- Check record prices online. Use these online resources to check vinyl records values:
- Get a record price guide. You can purchase vinyl record price guides such as the following:
- Get your records appraised.
- Ask record stores, online and off.
What is the rarest 45 single?
Ask Me Why, 1964 (Single)
But when it comes to the most valuable 45 rpm records in existence, this is high up on the list. Ask Me Why is a song by the English band that was released in the UK as part of their debut album Please Please Me, which was released in 1963. A year later, they released this single.
How do I sell my old records?
- Record/Music Stores. One of the best (and fastest) ways to sell your vinyl records is by bringing them to record or music stores near you.
- Flea Markets.
- Used Bookstores.
- Educate Yourself on Vinyl Records.
- Know What You’re Selling.
What kind of vinyl records are worth money?
- Elvis Presley, ‘That’s All Right’ (1954)
- The Beatles, ‘Please Please Me’ (1963)
- Miles Davis, ‘Kind of Blue’ (1959)
- The Who, ‘The Who Sell Out’ (1967)
- Nirvana, ‘Bleach’ (1989)
- XTC, ‘Science Friction’ (1977)
- David Bowie, ‘The Prettiest Star’ (1973)
Where can I find the value of vinyl records?
Discogs is a crowdsourced database featuring more than 13 million music releases and 7 million records. It’s also a marketplace where users can buy, sell, and evaluate vinyl, cassettes, CDs, and more.
What are the most sought after vinyl records?
- The Beatles: Yesterday & Today – $125,000.
- John Lennon & Yoko Ono: Double Fantasy – $150,000.
- The Beatles: Sgt.
- Elvis Presley: ‘My Happiness’ – $300,000.
- The Beatles: The Beatles (White Album) – $790,000.
- Wu-Tang Clan: Once Upon a Time in Shaolin – $2 million.
How much are Beatles 45 records worth?
That record is probably worth about 2,500 dollars. On the memorabilia side, the things I treasure most are my autographs. An autograph is very personal, it wasn’t manufactured, it wasn’t a toy. I have an authorized, authentic set of Beatles autographs.
How much are Elvis 45 records worth?
Elvis Presley’s complete Sun Records 45s could be yours for $32,500 – The Vinyl Factory.