Is the Acer Aspire computer any good?
The Acer Aspire TC-885-UA92 is our top pick among budget desktops for its excellent value, delivering speedy performance and a solid feature set at a very reasonable price.
Is Acer a good PC brand?
Acer is a brand known for making Windows PCs for a long time now, and if you’re looking for something that offers value and decent quality, you’re looking in a good place. Laptops, desktops, all-in-ones, and even Chrome OS PCs, Acer makes them all.
What is the most reliable brand of desktop computer?
According to the most recent survey of Consumer Reports magazine readers, Apple ranked best for reliability for desktop computers, followed in order by Dell, IBM, and Hewlett-Packard. Apple also received the highest rating for laptop reliability, with Toshiba, Sony, and IBM following suit.
What are the top 5 best desktop computers?
- Full-Sized Desktops. HP Envy.
- Dell XPS Tower.
- Dell Inspiron.
- Compact Desktops.
- Apple Mac Mini M
- All-In-One Desktops.
- Dell Inspiron 7700.
Which is better Acer or HP?
Out of these two brands, HP are the better quality of the two. Whilst HP have been lacking behind the front runners in recent years, they’re still a better overall brand than Acer. HP laptops tend to have a lot of ports, so for those looking for a way to integrate their laptop with various devices, HP is a good choice.
What are the cons of Acer Aspire 5?
- The body is almost entirely made of plastic.
- Screen isn’t the most vibrant.
- Mushy keyboard.
- Outdated design.
- Weighs 75 pounds, and feels like it.
- Low sRGB coverage (54% of sRGB)
- No dedicated graphics card.
Which one is better Acer or Lenovo?
Lenovo vs Acer Comparison. Lenovo make far better laptops than Acer. If you’re looking for a laptop with better performance, which is going to last for a long time, then it would pay to opt for Lenovo over Acer.
Which is better Acer or Asus?
– Brand Comparison. ASUS is a better choice than Acer. The only area where Acer is better than ASUS is price – everything else like customer support, design and performance, ASUS is the better option of the two. Plus, for those looking for a gaming laptop, ASUS has a lot more options to choose from.
Is Acer a Chinese company?
(/ˈeɪsər/ AY-sər) is a Taiwanese multinational hardware and electronics corporation specializing in advanced electronics technology, headquartered in Xizhi, New Taipei City.
Which computer brand has least problems?
- Apple. Apple is one of the most, if not the most, reliable tech brands.
- HP. Hewlett-Packard is a company that’s over 80-years old, one that has survived the test of time.
Which is the best PC for home use?
- Dell Inspiron desktop.
- Alienware R12 gaming desktop.
- Mac Mini (2021)
- Acer Aspire TC desktop.
- Origin PC.
- Alienware Ryzen Edition R
- Microsoft Surface Studio
- HP Pavilion desktop. A solid, if unremarkable desktop PC, which will still do a good job.
How much RAM is enough?
How much RAM do you need? Generally, we recommend 8GB of RAM for casual computer usage and internet browsing, 16GB for spreadsheets and other office programs, and at least 32GB for gamers and multimedia creators.
What should I look for when buying a desktop computer?
- Type of Computer. This should be your first consideration.
- The Processor (CPU) The central processing unit is the heart of your computer.
- Graphics Card (GPU)
- Memory (RAM)
- Don’t Forget Your Budget.
Is 8gb RAM enough?
RAM on phones and tablets
So although you reasonably only need 4 GB of RAM on your Android or iPhone, the standard for newly released smartphones is 8 GB. And unless you’re really tech savvy, you can’t upgrade your phone’s RAM.
What is the best brand of computers?
- Dell at dell.com. “If you buy your PC directly from Dell, you can customize it exactly how you like it.”
- HP at wwwhp.com.
- Apple at apple.com.
- Lenovo at lenovo.com.
- Microsoft at microsoft.com.
- Asus at asus.com.
- Acer at acer.com.